Introduction to Viomi Alpha UV(S9)
Viomi Alpha UV (S9) Steri-cleaning Expert is equipped with UV serialization technology, which effectively kills 5 kinds of bacteria. UV Sterilization kills up to 99.99% of bacteria, which is way more effective than manual cleaning. With triple-filter system, it effectively blocks particles out and simultaneously releases clean air. With a 250ml water tank and water volume adjustment design, Viomi Alpha UV (S9) can easily cover an area of 250m² in one session.
● UV sterilization effective rate reaches 99.99%
● Automatic dust collection, no need to empty the trash for 30 days
● Integrated sweeping, vacuuming and mopping, easy to clean stains
● Powerful suction of 2700pa, leave dust no place to hide
● 3L large capacity dust bag, change once a month
● Accurate and seamless connector short air duct. High efficiency without clogging.
● 5200mAh Powerful and long-lasting battery
● Constant pressure electric control water tank to wet the floor properly
● LDS2.0AI laser mapping Multi-map storage, accurate restoration of the house type
What does UV Sterilization do?
Mostly, when you use a mechanical hand vacuum, you only need to take care of removing dust particles that land on the floor. UV sterilization is important for the automatic cleaning of a dirty floor. The Viomi Alpha UV (S9) does UV Sterilization in combination with the Gyro sensor and also improves the suction power in vacuum cleaners. Moreover, it is very rare for a vacuum cleaner to include a UV Sterilization cleaning function nowadays. The manual cleaning button of the Viomi Alpha UV (S9) activates the manual cleaning function, using the vacuum cleaner’s propeller to scrape the surface and remove dirt. We can help the people with house work to save a lot of time by allowing them to use the manual cleaning mode. You can select your cleaning mode from the Viomi Alpha UV (S9) interface.
10 Best Places To Buy Robot Vacuums
6. Best Buy
8. Home Depot
At the end of the day, you are the one using your vacuum, you are the one who knows whether your vacuum is working hard enough for your floors. Pay close attention to how your vacuum cleans, and try to avoid using your vacuum when it’s too cold outside. Be wise with your purchase, and never throw away a vacuum at the end of the year, or early next year, it may get a second chance.
Please visit XiaoMi Viomi website for more information